Published on May 4th, 2012 | by Editor0
Insite AGM 2012 Announcement
Insite’s Annual General Meeting shall be held on Thursday, 17th May 2012, at the University of Malta KSU Common Room. The AGM shall commence at 17:00.
The temporary agenda is as follows:
- Appointment of Chair
- Approval of previous AGM minutes
- Address by the CEO
- Presentation of Annual Report
- Question Time
- Appointment of Electoral Board
The roles up for grabs during the election are; CEO, Secretary General, Sales and Marketing Manager, Operations Officer, Development Officer, External Relations Officer and Media Officer. Print Editor, Web Editor, and Video Editor will be contested in relation to media section. Further information on each of the roles may be found in our Talent Manifesto as well as the Insite Statute.
Students interested in applying for any of the above roles are required to submit the following:
- The Nomination Form which requires that the interested party is nominated by an Insite Member and Seconded by another two Insite Members. This form has to be signed by the person nominating the nominee him/herself as well as the Insite members that seconded the nomination.
- Second is the Insite Application Form 2012 which is to be filled by each participant to highlight their past experience and suitability for the role.
Deadlines are as follows:
- Nominations – 10th May 2012 by 18.00hrs. Nominees will then be contacted and asked to attend a short interview between the 11th and 13th May 2012.
- Motions – 15th May 2012 by 18.00hrs. Motions brought forward are to be presented to the Secretary General (email@example.com). In order to be included in the Agenda, all motions must be brought forward in writing until two (2) days before the AGM. No motions will be accepted after this date.
Anyone applying for the posts, who would like guidance or further information is encouraged to contact a member of the Insite Executive as soon as possible.
The executive would like to stress that whilst everyone is invited to attend the AGM only members have voting rights. Find our members’ register here. Any student not included in the list who considers him/her self to be an Insite member should contact the Secretary General by the 15th May 2012 for clarification.